homepage profile affiliates
official linda websites extra extra

My Networks

Instagram
Twitter
Email




tagboard

Leave a message:

Calendar ♥


Previous posts


advertisements


Title: Why I love Linda Chung ♡
written on Monday 24 June 2013 @ Monday, June 24, 2013 ✈{ 0 comments }

I'm sure there are many avid TVB fans out there who are dying to meet their favourite actress/actor. Well, mine is Linda Chung of course. In case you don't know who she is, she is a Canadian-born Hong Kong actress in Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB). She signed with the company after winning the 2004 Miss Chinese International. I'm not going to ramble on about her career in the acting and music industry, just because I'm not Google.

First things first, I'm sure some of you might ask this question, "Why do you like/love Linda?". I can answer that question as if it were written on the back of my hand. Wait, more like written on my heart. It's really simple. Take for instance, the Hollywood starlets who have all turned from cutesy little princesses to badass chicks overnight. And yes, I literally mean overnight. I'm not trying to deliberately target anyone here, but then again, one of the major reasons why I love Linda so much with no comprehensions at all, is because she is one of those rare people who stick to who they are and they literally do not change themselves to suit the norm. I mean, just look at her. From 2003 until now (2013), she has religiously maintained her innocent and clean image. She's stuck to what she believes in herself, she isn't affected by fabricated rumours on tabloid magazines, and she sends meaningful messages to all her fans with each and every one of her songs. I know what you might say, that every artist (tries to) send a meaningful message behind each of their songs, but look, I'm talking about Linda here and every artist is different alright.

Continuing where I left off, Linda has always been truly inspirational. And I'm not just talking about her acting and music careers, I'm talking about her principles in life. I've seen many starlets go down the drain because they turn badass and soon enough, they gain numbers of haters (and lovers too, of course). Those of you who are reading this post now, you might either love Linda to the moon and back, or utterly disgust the slightest mention of her name. I don't really care why you hate her and whatever she has done to make you hate her, because my purpose of this post is to celebrate the reasons for loving her.


Her ACTING SKILLS are simply FANTABULOUS (I've been dying to give this "word" a try, so  judge all you want.) If you're a Linda fan and you haven't watched Episode 3 of "Office Of Practical Jokes" a.k.a 玩嘢王, you've been seriously living under a rock. To those of you who HAVE watched it, you'll know WHY. Her music is IMPECCABLE. You might not think her voice is all that unique and whatsoever, but to each his own. :) I'm perfectly fine with you disagreeing with me on how I find her voice so special because of her Canadian + Cantonese accent. All I have to say is, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER TO THE FAR SIDE OF THE MOON AND BACK.



© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !