homepage profile affiliates
official linda websites extra extra

My Networks

Instagram
Twitter
Email




tagboard

Leave a message:

Calendar ♥


Previous posts

嘉欣演唱會門票預訂Linda's Concert Ticket Pre-Order
Why I love Linda Chung ♡

advertisements


Title: A very much delayed post...
written on Tuesday 25 June 2013 @ Tuesday, June 25, 2013 ✈{ 0 comments }

Since I have just started my blog, the next post will be a very much delayed one. It is going to be about my experience at the bio-essence promotion event for their product called the bio-spring water (miracle bio water). This event was held at Tampines Mall on the 13th of April, but I still feel like sharing my lucky experience with you all. For those of you who are following me on instagram (@lindachungbb), you would have seen majority of the good quality pictures that my friends and I took on that day. I hope you all won’t find my next post (and this too) boring. To me, it was an experience I’d been wishing to have ever since I was young, so my encounter with Linda Chung that day meant a whole lot to me.




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !