homepage profile affiliates
official linda websites extra extra

My Networks

Instagram
Twitter
Email




tagboard

Leave a message:

Calendar ♥


Previous posts

A very much delayed post...
嘉欣演唱會門票預訂Linda's Concert Ticket Pre-Order
Why I love Linda Chung ♡

advertisements


Title:
written on Tuesday 25 June 2013 @ Tuesday, June 25, 2013 ✈{ 0 comments }


Hello all! So this is the very much delayed post that I was talking about last night. I attended a bio-essence event at Tampines Mall on the 13th of April, and it was such a joyful experience. I've chosen several good quality pictures to be attached with this post. The pictures do not belong to me, photo credits are marked on every picture. If you'd like to view more pictures of the event, kindly visit my instagram (@lindachungbb). I did not attach the pictures that I took myself on that day, as the quality does not par up to the ones I've attached.

Okay, so let’s start! I was one of the lucky 100 registered participants, so on that day I met up with several of my fellow TVB (and Linda) fans at Tampines Mall. I went to register at the counter, and they kindly referred me to my table (number 6). I was really excited because my table was right in front of the stage, which meant that when Linda comes down from the stage, I would be able to meet her face to face. Just as I expected, when she walked down the steps at the edge of the stage, she was literally right in front of me. I was so excited yet afraid of what to do. My friends (the ones I had met up with) and I had prepared a gift bag for Linda as it her birthday had just passed 4 days ago. When she walked past me for the 2nd time, I had mustered up enough courage to shake her hand, and she had kindly returned the gesture with an oh-so-very warm smile. When she walked past me for the 3rd time, I quickly handed her the pink gift bag, and she said “谢谢” to me in reply to me wishing her “生日快乐”. I was overwhelmed with excitement and gratitude because I had longed for an encounter like this with Linda for years. I had no idea why I spoke in Chinese and not English, or rather, Cantonese. I guess I just had no time to think and I just blurted out whatever came to my head. I’m not going to talk about what was in the gift bag, but like any gifts from fans, there are always bound to be letters addressed to their idol.

Moving on, I decided I couldn’t just leave the venue without an autograph. I would regret it for the rest of my life if I didn’t. Henceforth, one of my friends accompanied me to select products to buy to accumulate a total of $50. It might be a little pricey, but I was willing to pay. You just can’t put a price on Linda’s autograph, it is priceless. Anyway, my friend kindly chipped in $10, so after we bought the products, they gave us a small poster (which you had to have as proof in order to go up the stage and get Linda’s autograph). I took the poster, my LoveLoveLove 2nd Edition album, and my friend’s notebook as well up on stage to get her autograph (and Linda kindly signed all of them!) I was rather pissed off with one photographer though, because my 2 minutes wasn’t even up, but he chased my photographer friend off the stage, and hence I didn’t manage to take a proper picture with Linda. (Candid shots yes, but we weren’t looking at the camera :/). I’m not going to harp on that, so I’m going to talk about the markers they used for the autograph session. It smudged off (a little) on my album, so all I can say is that they should use a better quality permanent marker the next time, instead of a whiteboard marker. My friend and I went up to Toys’R’Us to tape over the autograph on my album, to prevent any further smudging, and by the time we went back down, Linda was gone. ): I was disappointed that I didn’t get to say goodbye, but overall, it was a really enjoyable (and lucky) experience for me. The helpers from bio-essence were also very friendly, one of them even treated my friends and I to the cake that was prepared for Linda! I’d never forget the 13th of April, no matter how much it reminds me of Friday the 13th. :/ Enjoy the pictures! ♡ 























© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !